Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Roommates

My roommates are the type that a person hopes for.  I mean of course we argue sometimes but how can I not love them? They cook supper every night and leave leftovers for me whenever I am done with work.  They clean the house and do not leave the dishes to pile over the sink, which is amazing because I do dishes every night at work.  There is always food in the house, so I don't ever have to buy cereal or milk. When I ask for money they provide me some and do not ask for me to pay them back.  I honestly love them for all of this but most of all because they are my parents:) 

3 comments:

  1. If there was a like button..I would like this haha:) lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for a minute I was going to say you are such a mooch! I suppose since they are your parents though that it's okay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cute blog!! My mom is a sweetheart that that too, but sadly I don't live with her anymore.

    ReplyDelete