Friday, October 8, 2010

My Superhero Boyfriend

It was a nice evening on the night of August 16, 2010 in La Crosse, Wisconsin.  It was my birthday and my friends came over for some dinner.  Once they arrived around 5p.m and stepped in my door they threw balloons in my face and handed me card saying, “happy birthday!”  I read the card and it read that I was being set up on a blind date for the night.  I thought to myself what a stupid idea and this guy is going to be some weirdo.  I got to the date, which was at the mall food court, and sitting at the table was the handsome superhero.  He was dressed in all purple, which is my favorite color, and across his chest in white letters read I’m your man.  I almost fell over right there because he was so handsome.  The first thing he said to me was, “honey, we are going somewhere you are going to love.”  So he threw me into his arms and we landed in Italy around 7p.m.  We ate some real pasta and talked about his intriguing life. My heart melted when he talked about how much crime he puts up with and stops.  I usually do not fall for guys this fast either, this means something. He even saved Spiderman’s grandma when she was getting robbed. Where was Spiderman?  He is way better than any other superhero because he has the whole package.  He is super handsome, has a nice black car that spits fire, and has the romantic side a woman dreams of.  After the dinner date he stretched his arms around me and we went scuba diving.  We zoomed down to the Indian Ocean.  We swam with sharks and intact with his cape he has a bubble that you can go under water in.  The sharks tried breaking the bubble to eat us, but it is too strong; kind of like his muscles.  I saw flounder and little mermaid trying to escape from Ursula.  She is so mean.  We helped them get back to the trident where they belong.  My superhero date even gave little mermaid some legs so she could be as happy as us.  It was around 6 in the morning now and we decided to go on a safari Africa.  This is something I have always wanted to do, so of course my amazing superhero would love to take me.  We were roaming the lands as we witnessed mufasa lifting up simba.  The sound of hyenas is all we heard, so we could not hear the ceremony.  We kept going and saw the magnificent of the wondrous land.  I am so into my superhero boyfriend and thanks to my friends I have had the best birthday ever.  “Beep, Beep, Beep.”  My body became conscious and I realized it was all just a dream!   

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, you are super creative. You did an awesome job. My imagination needs a refresher course abviously after reading this, great job!

    ReplyDelete