Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Jackass 3D

So I am really into the new 3D movie phenomenon, and I got to see another 3D movie the other night.  A couple of friends and I were sitting in their dorm room, bored, so we thought it would be a good night to go to a movie.  We decided on Jackass 3D.  All the other Jackass movie’s were in regular film so it was something new and exciting for Steve-O, Johnny, and the guys. The movie was filled with gross, but hilarious scenes that the members took part in.  One of my favorite scenes included the guys sitting behind the engine of a Jet and having things thrown at them.  Shoes and tomatoes were thrown, but with the speed that the air is coming out of the engine I can't even imagine how much that hurt!  In real life when I watch someone get hurt I try not to laugh, even though truthfully if it is a minor injury I usually do, but watching it in a movie made me laugh the entire time.  I recommend this movie, but only to people who have a sense of humor for these things; and WARNING you will see poop and puke multiple times.  It was almost gagging, especially since it was 3D!

1 comment: